It has been one week since we have had our little Paddy home. We are in love!!! He is a fab puppy who is loving and lively and is so smart...I don't mean to brag but it is so true! Our little boy is pretty much house trained and already plays a great game of fetch! Here are some things we have learnt in our first week of being dog owners.
1. After a nap if we don't get our little boy fast enough, expect a small accident.
2. Puppies are exhausting but worth every minute
3. Being the alpha from the beginning is important
4. Puppies are like little sponges and want to learn
5. My husband is a dog lover, he didn't even know that!!!